Thursday, 28 May 2009

Down for the count


Not been blogging lately.  Partly due to all the non-stop partying i've been doing ( I like to party) and mostly possibly entirely due to the new game I bought. UFC Undisputed 2009. I have been a fan of UFC for a while and before that i was a fan of K-1 grand prix but i never really expected a good game out of it. I just liked watching these people brutally beat each other with very few rules but the game actually turned out quite good. It's fairly addictive but on the most part all round fun. Being your favourite mixed martial arts fighter beating up your other favourite mixed martial arts fighter, it just makes sense. The career mode is quite long and it encourages you to do it many times. I done the natural thing and made Jherard, and it was going really well untill I finished making him, confirmed it (no turning back at this point) and then realised it looked nothing like him. So im stuck with a generic looking asian person called Jherard, but he does throw a mean punch.

-On Green Dolphin Street

No comments:

Post a Comment