Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Life is Beautiful


Life is indeed beautiful and so is this film. It's an incredibly heart warming film that rightfully deserves all 3 of the Oscars it won. I woke up this morning unsatisfied with a disruptive nights sleep and decided that i would watch this masterpiece that i have put off for so long. I'm so glad i did watch it. The film has such an old feel to it that it doesn't even feel like it was made in 1997 more like 1960s. All the main characters are so likeable making it such an entertaining watch. The character Guido is one of those amazing characters that can only exist in films due to his unbelievable charm and optimism, however it is dramatic. It's such a contrast of having an horrific event such as the holocaust with a heart warming story.

I'll be happy to lend it to anyone who wants to watch it

-So Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment